Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How long do I have to complete the CE courses that I have purchased on Learn.NSH.org?
You have a full year (365 days) from the date of purchase to complete all purchased courses. After that time, the courses will no longer be available.
Can I reprint my course certificate?
Yes, your course certificate is available for reprint by logging into your Learn.NSH.org account. It can be found next to the completed course. Click "Certificate."
Will my hours be added to the NSH Contact Hour Portal (ce.nsh.org)?
No. Hours earned through learn.nsh.org will not be imported to the NSH Contact Hour Portal. However certificates for those courses can be printed at any time from your learn.nsh.org account.
Why can't I access the Journal of Histotechnology Tests?
The article reviews in the Journal of Histotechnology are for NSH members only. If you are a member but can't access the articles please contact NSH, 443-535-4060.
Are these CE courses accepted by Florida?
All NSH courses carry Florida credits in addition to NSH Contact Hours. Currently, NSH courses are only accepted by the Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel and only for licensees with director, supervisor, technologist, and technician licenses. Learn.nsh.org reports earned continuing education credits directly to Florida's CEBroker system, which tracks all continuing education for the State of Florida. Provide your license number and NSH.Learn.org will handle the reporting for you. You'll also be able to print certificates of completion to further document your earned Florida CLS credit.
What happens after I purchase courses?
Once your order is paid:
- You'll receive a username and password to log in to Learn.NSH.org. The username and password will be displayed on-screen and sent to you in a confirmation e-mail as well.
- Log in anytime at http://learn.nsh.org (this website). Enter your username and password in the fields in the upper-right and click "Log In."
- After logging in, you'll see a list of courses that you've purchased. Click on Start Course to begin any course you've purchased or Continue Course to pick up from where you left off.
- Your progress is bookmarked as you continue through a course, so you can continue from where you left off if you don't complete the course in one sitting.
- Once you complete the course, you can print a certificate of completion documenting your earned CE credits. Reprint your certificates anytime.